Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Spring Clean Out!

 I have been cleaning my garage for Spring Projects! So I have lots of boxes of samples and left overs from jobs of hard wood and laminate wood flooring! If you want to finish a small space this may be a good deal for you! Please call me, I'll hook you up!

We also have to ability to do some junk removal for you! If you need an old couch moved or a load brought to the dump I can help arrange for my guys to come pick up your junk. The rates vary based on what you need, so set up a project consultation for free with me today!

Seriously just hire someone to get rid of it for you! It's what we do and clearly if that old stuff has been sitting around you need to call now! (763) 227-3843

Works great for the Spring Cleaners, people moving or helping get Grandma's house cleared out! We have worked with several clients to help lighten the load- call today!



No comments:

Post a Comment